? ??????????????Buds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8353 Total Grabs. ??????Preview
?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Breast Cancer? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (283 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 16539 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coming Back




Well, after having Corban, I think my social life has slowed down tremendously. I use to be so good about checking my Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and Blog. Now, I realize it is months before I sign in again. I will try to be better at letting everyone know what is going on. Not that you would really want to know, but it's nice to be informed.


Corban is really growing. Already 5 months old, he is rolling forwards, backwards, upside down and around. Ok, not upside down, but he is everywhere. It won't be long before he is crawling around. Which reminds me that I will need to vacuum very often. You don't realize how dirty your house is until your child is putting things in his mouth and rolling around. He has already ate cereal, carrots, sweet potatoes and apple sauce. The carrots and sweet potatoes are homemade. You can't be too certain of what they are putting in baby food these days. Not that I'm entirely against it, I just like to monitor what goes in Corban's mouth, as well as mine and Wes'.


Life is pretty much the same here in Houston. Always fast pace. It hasn't been too bad lately. I guess you learn to grow where you are planted. Think about it: Most plants grow the best covered in manuer. I feel like I'm in a manuer factory right now. So maybe there will be some growth to follow. That is my desire right now. I long to grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus. I desire to know him in an intimate way as he designed for it to be. I feel lately as though I have walked through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. All around me, people I have loved and things I treasured have gone. My pastor prophesied over me and said that because of the intensity of death that has been in my life this last year, God is bringing a more intensity of LIFE in my life. I desire to let Living Waters flow out of me. I desire to let the Spirit of the Living God make himself known in my life to others. Living Waters- he didn't say Waters, or rushing waters. But living waters. All that touch the water of God will become alive. There are things in the waters of Christ that are Living.


LIVE AS THOUGH YOU HAVE NEVER LIVED BEFORE IN CHRIST. GROW AS YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE GROWN IN CHRIST. AND DANCE AS YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE DANCED IN CHRIST.


2 comments:

Marissa said...

He is such a cutie! It is amazing how fast they grow and how fast time goes by!

Colleen said...

The page looks good! I'll call you soon to give you a few more tips :)