? ??????????????Buds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8353 Total Grabs. ??????Preview
?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Breast Cancer? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (283 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 16539 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 17, 2009

Creativity



So I was in a creative mood today. Haven't had one of those in a while. I love doing artistic things, but sometimes I don't necessarily have the time. Because it has been so long since I've done any hands on projects, I was a little out of practice. But today, I went to Hobby Lobby and started to let my imagination run wild. Have to admit, I asked one of the associates to help give me a jump start into a project. Decided to do something I have NEVER done before: I made an arrangement basket.




It didn't take long, but I did it! Because I have never done this before, I don't even know if it looks good! I think it looks good considering I've never done it before! I think I am going to surprise my mother in law and give it to her on Wednesday. (Taking a trip to visit so she can watch Corban!)








On a different note: I would like to find a way where I can put my interest and hearts desires into a marketing catagory where I can start making a little money. I love to do artsy things and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake. Especially around the holidays! So if any of my fellow bloggers have an idea on how to make a little money using things I love to do, please let me know. I'm open to any and every suggestion.





1 comments:

Huff Happenings said...

You go girl. You did great! You just got me into the Fall mood. I can't wait for fall to come... especially the cooler weather.