? ??????????????Buds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8353 Total Grabs. ??????Preview
?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Breast Cancer? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (283 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 16539 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Europe, here we come

Please pray for Wes and I. We will be flying out Tuesday going to Germany. Then on Sunday we will be flying into Rome. We are super-duper excited and can't wait to share with all our lovely friends and family our exciting adventure. I still can't believe that we are going there. We will return on Friday, Sept 12. Pray that this Gustav character will not keep us from being delayed. I feel like I've been delayed for 25 years!!!

3 comments:

The Gossmanns said...

WOO HOOO!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Please take TONS of pictures and then post them all. I want a virtual tour!

Colleen said...

I can't believe your in Europe as I type this.... I'm so jealous :p You have to call me as soon as you get back and tell me all about it! Love you I know your having a fabulous time!

Huff Happenings said...

How awesome are you guys!!! The day finally came. God does make dreams come true. YEAH GOD!!! I can't wait to hear all that you did and to see where you went.