? ??????????????Buds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8353 Total Grabs. ??????Preview
?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Breast Cancer? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (283 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 16539 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Missing Kerrville


I think everyone knows how we feel about Kerrville. We were only there for a year, but it felt more like home than anything we were use to. My friend told me the reason for us missing it so much is because it fit our personalities. She was right. Kerrville is a place to let yourself be yourself. It's a place to experience nature and the great outdoors with vulnerability. I remember the weekends were our favorite. We would pack the truck up and head somewhere. It didn't matter where. We knew the road would lead to somewhere adventurous. One of our favorite places we loved to go to was the Holcomb's Ranch. Located right outside Junction, a 800-acre ranch with the Llano River running through it. This picture was taken there right before Christmas 07. We went out there a couple of times. It's hard not to get jealous, but we were just thankful that the Holcomb's were one of our good friends. They are elders at a local church in Kerrville and the sweetest people who will ever meet. They love the Lord and are called to set captives free. They set Wes and I free. Not just spiritually, but also free to enjoy life.
Houston is getting a little better for me. Yesterday, I wanted to go to Walmart to get somethings. Traffic was so bad that I literally turned my car around and went right back home! I just laughed because I didn't even want to fight it. Besides, I've been really short-tempered lately due to the pregnancy hormones. Which by the way I am 11 weeks and 1 day today. Almost done with the first trimester.

1 comments:

Colleen said...

I hear ya' girl I'm in the same boat! Love ya!