? ??????????????Buds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (65 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8353 Total Grabs. ??????Preview
?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Breast Cancer? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (283 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 16539 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

TRANSITION TIME

Transition. What a word. Wes and I have recently been in a transition period. I think at some point we all have. It’s never easy, but it’s worth it. I know in my own life’s experiences that when I go through a period of transition, going from one state to another, I realize it is God’s work at play here. I will admit, some transitions are not so bad. When Wes and I moved to Kerrville, a place so different than what we were use to, it would of seemed that it would be hard for us. But actually, it was a smooth start. We did have some rocky places, but not a lot.

Now, we’ve moved to Houston. Another place that is different than what we are use to. And even though we are still in God’s will like we were moving to Kerrville, it’s just a different season. That is the best word to describe transition, seasons. In each phase of our life, we can God is trying to teach us things. Not only teach us, but to maybe show us areas in our lives that do not line up with the Word of God, so we must go through things that will refine and define our character.

Wes and I are here fulfilling God's will in our lives. Until we walk it out, it will be a little miserable and uncomfortable. But we must keep persevering and pressing in.


1 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I'm so thrilled you have a blog! I'm subscribing so I can keep up with you guys.

I'm so thankful for transitions. It was in those transitions that Jason and I learned and grew so much. We had no idea what our life was going to look like the next year. And if we would have got in the way and weren't flexible, I wouldn't be the farmer's wife I am today. Praise the Lord for seasons!

Love you!
Lyns